The wedding is a special day, and a vintage-style wedding is a wonderful opportunity to seduce your guests with fabulous taste, atmosphere like a magical blast from the past.
The first concern is always the location: a vintage style wedding requires a friendly atmosphere that has a story to tell, where the colors of nature predominate and the warmth of old materials, such as wood and ceramic.
For this reason “I Giardini di Ararat” are the ideal setting, a farm in the countryside, born with the vocation of recover and enhance the traditions and the local food and wine.
The bride and groom are followed by Emmanuela, the wedding planner, which you can turn for everything: from wedding invitations to lunch: she has a suggestion to customize any time of the day and will take care of those small details that make the difference, thanks to her preparation and reliable staff.
We asked Emmanuela some ideas to achieve a vintage style wedding and here are some tips:
- Firstly the color palette for a vintage wedding includes light and pastel, pink for the Shabby Chic style or gray-tan for the Provencal style.
- For wedding invitations, choose recycled paper with an old style; but if you want to be original is for sale paper textures or Victorian scrapbooking pages. Once you’ve written the invitation, do not use the envelope, but a ribbon attached by wax seal with the monogram of the bride and groom. Very simple but also very chic.
- Laces, canvases embroidered and pearls are must for bride’s dress. White or ivory, like an old garment discovered in grandmother’s trunk. And if grandma had a really old dress to be upgraded? The latest fashion trend for putting reminders on the most important day.
- Bouquets of delicate rose pink or pastel yellow, perhaps accompanied by long silk ribbons, will color the Church and reception hall intensely. Also the beautiful simplicity of wildflowers, as bluebells and daisies, or a cascade of gypsum for a romantic atmosphere.
- All decorations must invoke the retro style: vinyl records, candles and crystals, metal watering cans filled with stalks of wheat. And then wooden tables surrounded by nature, as in the I Giardini di Ararat, with herbs instead of centerpieces and place cards decorated with lace.
- And finally a beautiful wedding cake, decorated in white plans, trine sugar and confetti.
Your wedding is a special day: a suitable location and perfect organization will make it unforgettable.